I've decided to switch things up a bit and go back to using the Google Reader shared items, but I'm going to keep the blog to post things occasionally too. I'm going to share all of the items from my blog on the shared items feed so you don't have to subscribe to both, and I've embedded the shared items feed in a widget at the top of the blog so you can see it all from this page as well.
I suggest you click Read More... in the widget which takes you to the old Shared Items page and follow the instructions listed there to configure your own Google Reader and subscribe to the RSS feed from my shared items. Or just click here for the shared items feed to add it to your feed reader of choice.
Here's a GameTrailers.com review for Burnout Paradise, it's quickly becoming my new obsession. Watch it in HD, this game is beautiful.
- First Person Trials Bike Run
- Coming for you Bell
- Pizdaus: An Awesome Site for Pictures
- Great 4 Minute Recap of 4 Seasons of The Wire
- Tracy Morgan Doing His Thing on Letterman
- 2009 Mazda Furai Concept: Whoa
- A Brief History of Parkour
- I Want One!
- Three British Graphic Designers Recreate The Battl...
- Macworld 2008 is Approaching
- New Street Fighter 4 Trailer Hits Japan
- Ultraviolet Images of the Sun from NASA
- Is that McLovin?
- Spoilerish Interview with Jack from Lost
- Planet B-Boy
- The Wire is Back!
- 'Smoking Mittens' Make Outdoor Ciphers Possible In...
- 40/40 Club in Las Vegas Grand Opening
- If this happened to me I wouldn't be an idiot like...
- Via Crunchgear, an awesome Bumblebee creation
- 3d TV with no glasses?
- Looks like a good way to get paralyzed, oh wait......
- Just for you Bell...
- Mmmmm....Giant Pile of Dirty Money
- World Series of Beer Pong III Underway in Las Vega...
- Indian Toilet Usage
- This has to suck...
- Randy's Early Greatness at Marshall
- Fireworks in Oslo
- Obama: Baller Status
- Bill Simmons Wildcard Playoffs Article Is Up
- Binoculars Soccer
- How messed up is this?
- Lost is Coming Back, Get Reminded Why You Liked It...
- Great Article About Airport "Security"
- No news is good news?
- ▼ January (38)