Shared Items from Google Reader

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Change-up

I've decided to switch things up a bit and go back to using the Google Reader shared items, but I'm going to keep the blog to post things occasionally too. I'm going to share all of the items from my blog on the shared items feed so you don't have to subscribe to both, and I've embedded the shared items feed in a widget at the top of the blog so you can see it all from this page as well.

I suggest you click Read More... in the widget which takes you to the old Shared Items page and follow the instructions listed there to configure your own Google Reader and subscribe to the RSS feed from my shared items. Or just click here for the shared items feed to add it to your feed reader of choice.

Here's a GameTrailers.com review for Burnout Paradise, it's quickly becoming my new obsession. Watch it in HD, this game is beautiful.

No comments: