Bijan Rezvani dropped his iPhone on the subway tracks in New York City. Instead of contacting the transit authorities like a sane person, he braved oncoming trains, the electric third rail, and plague rats to jump down and snatch it. His exuse? "I needed my phone, so... I got it." Even though we call it the Jesusphone, people, it's not going to save your life.
Friday, January 4, 2008
If this happened to me I wouldn't be an idiot like this guy
I'd wait for the next subway to come, hope it doesn't crush my sweet precious iPhone, and then jump down to get it as soon as the train pulls off. Gotta use common sense, right? via Valleywag
via Valleywag by Mary Jane Irwin on 1/4/08
- First Person Trials Bike Run
- Coming for you Bell
- Pizdaus: An Awesome Site for Pictures
- Great 4 Minute Recap of 4 Seasons of The Wire
- Tracy Morgan Doing His Thing on Letterman
- 2009 Mazda Furai Concept: Whoa
- A Brief History of Parkour
- I Want One!
- Three British Graphic Designers Recreate The Battl...
- Macworld 2008 is Approaching
- New Street Fighter 4 Trailer Hits Japan
- Ultraviolet Images of the Sun from NASA
- Is that McLovin?
- Spoilerish Interview with Jack from Lost
- Planet B-Boy
- The Wire is Back!
- 'Smoking Mittens' Make Outdoor Ciphers Possible In...
- 40/40 Club in Las Vegas Grand Opening
- If this happened to me I wouldn't be an idiot like...
- Via Crunchgear, an awesome Bumblebee creation
- 3d TV with no glasses?
- Looks like a good way to get paralyzed, oh wait......
- Just for you Bell...
- Mmmmm....Giant Pile of Dirty Money
- World Series of Beer Pong III Underway in Las Vega...
- Indian Toilet Usage
- This has to suck...
- Randy's Early Greatness at Marshall
- Fireworks in Oslo
- Obama: Baller Status
- Bill Simmons Wildcard Playoffs Article Is Up
- Binoculars Soccer
- How messed up is this?
- Lost is Coming Back, Get Reminded Why You Liked It...
- Great Article About Airport "Security"
- No news is good news?
- ▼ January (38)