This is a great article on the giant mess that is airport security, as told by a commercial airline pilot.
The Airport Security Follies - Jet Lagged - Air Travel - Opinion - New York Times Blog: "The Airport Security Follies
By Patrick Smith
Six years after the terrorist attacks of 2001, airport security remains a theater of the absurd. The changes put in place following the September 11th catastrophe have been drastic, and largely of two kinds: those practical and effective, and those irrational, wasteful and pointless."
- First Person Trials Bike Run
- Coming for you Bell
- Pizdaus: An Awesome Site for Pictures
- Great 4 Minute Recap of 4 Seasons of The Wire
- Tracy Morgan Doing His Thing on Letterman
- 2009 Mazda Furai Concept: Whoa
- A Brief History of Parkour
- I Want One!
- Three British Graphic Designers Recreate The Battl...
- Macworld 2008 is Approaching
- New Street Fighter 4 Trailer Hits Japan
- Ultraviolet Images of the Sun from NASA
- Is that McLovin?
- Spoilerish Interview with Jack from Lost
- Planet B-Boy
- The Wire is Back!
- 'Smoking Mittens' Make Outdoor Ciphers Possible In...
- 40/40 Club in Las Vegas Grand Opening
- If this happened to me I wouldn't be an idiot like...
- Via Crunchgear, an awesome Bumblebee creation
- 3d TV with no glasses?
- Looks like a good way to get paralyzed, oh wait......
- Just for you Bell...
- Mmmmm....Giant Pile of Dirty Money
- World Series of Beer Pong III Underway in Las Vega...
- Indian Toilet Usage
- This has to suck...
- Randy's Early Greatness at Marshall
- Fireworks in Oslo
- Obama: Baller Status
- Bill Simmons Wildcard Playoffs Article Is Up
- Binoculars Soccer
- How messed up is this?
- Lost is Coming Back, Get Reminded Why You Liked It...
- Great Article About Airport "Security"
- No news is good news?
- ▼ January (38)