It looks like I picked an awful time to switch to the blog format, I guess it is because of New Year's but there hasn't been anything new or interesting on any of my feeds lately. Check out this Rolling Stone article on the war on drugs if you haven't already, it's a really good read.
How America Lost the War on Drugs : Rolling Stone: "How America Lost the War on Drugs
After Thirty-Five Years and $500 Billion, Drugs Are as Cheap and Plentiful as Ever: An Anatomy of a Failure."
- First Person Trials Bike Run
- Coming for you Bell
- Pizdaus: An Awesome Site for Pictures
- Great 4 Minute Recap of 4 Seasons of The Wire
- Tracy Morgan Doing His Thing on Letterman
- 2009 Mazda Furai Concept: Whoa
- A Brief History of Parkour
- I Want One!
- Three British Graphic Designers Recreate The Battl...
- Macworld 2008 is Approaching
- New Street Fighter 4 Trailer Hits Japan
- Ultraviolet Images of the Sun from NASA
- Is that McLovin?
- Spoilerish Interview with Jack from Lost
- Planet B-Boy
- The Wire is Back!
- 'Smoking Mittens' Make Outdoor Ciphers Possible In...
- 40/40 Club in Las Vegas Grand Opening
- If this happened to me I wouldn't be an idiot like...
- Via Crunchgear, an awesome Bumblebee creation
- 3d TV with no glasses?
- Looks like a good way to get paralyzed, oh wait......
- Just for you Bell...
- Mmmmm....Giant Pile of Dirty Money
- World Series of Beer Pong III Underway in Las Vega...
- Indian Toilet Usage
- This has to suck...
- Randy's Early Greatness at Marshall
- Fireworks in Oslo
- Obama: Baller Status
- Bill Simmons Wildcard Playoffs Article Is Up
- Binoculars Soccer
- How messed up is this?
- Lost is Coming Back, Get Reminded Why You Liked It...
- Great Article About Airport "Security"
- No news is good news?
- ▼ January (38)